Universal Rear Complete Wheel (PT1106RBK-HO-SS-NO) by ProTrax®. Rim Diameter: 18". Rim Width: 2.15". Hub Color: Orange. Rim Color: Black. Spoke Color: Silver. Nipple Color: Orange. What good is a high performing, revved-up engine without reliable and durable tires to bring out your bikes highest potential? Tires are where all your bike’s power and traction is transferred. Whether you’re a casual-easy rider or a diehard motocross daredevil, Tires are the foundation that a motorcycle’s all-around performance is built upon. It is important to know the specifications of the tires currently on your bike, and to consider the specifications of the tires that you’re interested in either replacing them with or upgrading to.
|Rim Size: 18"|
|Color: Black Rim, Orange Hub, Silver Spoke, Orange Nipple|
- The ProTrax pre-assembled complete wheel is assembled with craftsmanship, made from the highest quality materials making the ProTrax wheel the strongest and lightest wheel on the market
- Rims are made from aircraft-quality aluminum 7050-T7351 material, processed with a three-stage heat treatment for highest tensile strength (550-560 MPA). Hubs are forged and then machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Hubs are stronger than stock cast or other competitor billet hubs. One-piece hubs are designed to match perfectly with stock or aftermarket sprockets and rotors no need to buy carriers
- Burly T302H Stainless Steel spokes are polished (not acid wash) for maximum tensile strength (>1,400 MPA) and a lasting finish. 3 Cross spoke lacing pattern provides a stronger wheel than other competitor’s or OEM 2 cross spoke lacing pattern
- Billet 7075-T7351 aluminum nipples with high precision thread treatment keep spokes tight
- Pre-assembled wheel includes rim, rim strip, spokes & Nipples, hub, bearings, seals, spacers, rotor bolts, sprocket bolts and ProTrax spoke wrench
- Strict quality control from start to finish
- Made using the finest materials and advanced technologies
- Fabricated on state-of-the-art equipment
ProTrax® is not just another tire brand; ProTrax was founded by a couple of powersports enthusiasts who ride on what they sell. Outside of the science of tire compound formulation and pattern design, our testing lab is on our vehicle and real world use. ProTrax will always strive to bring you products that merge quality and value in every conceivable way. For this reason, with any product we bring to you, if it’s not good enough for us, it’s not good enough for you. We understand this because we too are enthusiast. ProTrax has all levels of riders covered, from the amateur racers reaching for pro status, to the weekend trail rider who is just out having fun with his kids.