OEM Style Rectifier Regulator by Rick's Motorsport Electrics®. Ricks upgraded design eliminates the OE signal wire. All of Rick's rectifier regulators are brand new parts and come with a one year replacement warranty. Most units are direct replacement pieces and come with the factory plug ends. This allows for an easy install - just unplug your part and plug in. Rick's also know there is a need for universal rectifier regulators for certain unique machines. In this case, the rectifier regulator will come with wire leads only and you will need to hard wire it. Before replacing your rectifier regulator, be sure to read these instructions & check the integrity of all your electrical connectors. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- All regulator/rectifiers are new and built to OEM specifications
- Includes 1 year manufacturer warranty
- High quality cost effective replacement for OEM
- Most with OEM-style plug end
- Designed to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Performance tested before going into production
- Wicked style meets astounding performance
Must-Do Tips before Installing a Rectifier/Regulator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Check that the stator is not grounded
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator & rec/reg
- Check & repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-Temp Dielectric grease on all connectors
Rick's Motorsport Electrics® has been the industry leader in the motorsport parts and components for over 30 years. The brand specializes in manufacturing quality electrical motorsport parts and components that are in high demand by motorsport enthusiasts. What began as a small motorcycle salvage business in the late 1970s has grown to a well-recognized, highly reputed brand name in the motorsport world. Ricks's Motorsport Electrics offers a full parts line of motorsport charging and starting systems and electrical ignition components for Asian and European street bikes, ATV/off-road, snowmobiles, and watercrafts. The brand provides a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to an OE piece. Rick's provides direct plug-in, bolt-on pieces whenever possible. Rick's Motorsports also knows the value of the occasional universal part to fit an obscure motor vehicle machine. The brand strives to stay on top of industry trends and is constantly adding new products to its line.