MX Reflex™ Clutch Lever (SA-302-B) by Streamline®. Color: Blue. This new LED is a 30 Watt replacement bulb for the lower cowl 18 watt halogen driving lights used on the 1998- 2000 GL1500 SE Goldwings as well as Big Bike Parts® retrofit driving light kit for the GL1500 (# 52-595). LEDs put out more light while drawing a lot less power than the original halogen bulbs. This 30 Watt LED condenser bulb puts out true white light, increasing visibility. Sold individually.
- Break-Away Folding Lever Design
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Knee
- Forged, Bead Blasted, & Anodized Lever Blade for Better Grip
- Built with Stainless Steel Bearing, Screws, Bushings
- Eliminates Up and Down Play for a Factory Fit
- Race Proven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Perfect upgrade to improve the performance of your bike/ATV/UTV
- Designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent combination of light weight and durability
- Made from durable materials to withstand the toughest abuse
Founded in 2003, Streamline® is a global leader in high-performance brake systems and controls for the MX, UTV and ATV applications. The company’s comprehensive product line ranges from brake lines, pads, and rotors to steering stabilizers, break-away and clutch levers, and much more. For many years, Streamline has been heavily involved in professional motocross racing, which helps the company constantly improve product designs to ensure you get the best brake parts available on the market. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using the highest-quality materials, Streamline brake components offer exceptional performance, safety, and reliability. Whether on the track, trails, or dunes, superior Streamline products are perfect for both enthusiasts and professionals who want to stay on the winning path.