MX Jump Special Off-Road Helmet by Suomy®. At 2.5 lbs, the Suomy Jump is the lightest competition approved helmet sold in the United States. The exterior shell has been designed to reduce impact angles, improve aerodynamic flow and accommodate most modern neck braces. The MX Jump has the fit, finish and bold design elements Suomy is famous for.
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Helmet Shape: Intermediate Oval|
|Face Shield: No|
|Integrated Sun Visor: No|
|Peak Visor: Yes|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved and ECE Approved|
- Aggressive styling for greatest visual impact
- Race Approved by every major US & International motorcycle race organization
- Revolutionary carbon aramid fiber aramid resin shell is solight it will make you say "Wow"
- Coolmax active fabric with Interpower treatment – wicks sweat away from the body and keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Advanced EPS channels, Ram Air Duct, and fully functional exhaust vents creates unmatched air flow
- DOT Approved and ECE 22.05 Certified
- Made with upgrading technologies to ensure high security
- Will deliver the ultimate in safety and light weight
- Comes with everything needed for exasperated use on the track
- Manufactured utilizing advanced testing equipment
- Designed to offer a perfect combination of protection and comfort
- MX Jump Off-Road Helmet
Suomy® was born in Italy in 1997, as a line of racing helmets by will of Umberto Monti. The activity of the Italian company is tied closely to the racing world where it gains valuable insight and information for the development and creation of helmets.