T-14B Scramble Full Face Helmet with Communication System by TORC®. Featuring a dual density EPS system and laser contoured comfort liner padding. It is the only helmet in this price point to use an optically correct flat panel shield. It also uses TORC's new smoothlock drop down internal sun visor system.
|Helmet Shape: Intermediate Oval|
|Face Shield: Yes|
|Integrated Sun Visor: Yes|
|Peak Visor: No|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved and ECE Approved|
- Advanced Thermo Polymer Alloy Shell: TORC advanced polycarbonate shell is engineered to protect the rider by minimizing the weight of the shell and dispersing impact energy
- Quick change optically correct scratch resistant and fog free outer shield
- Smoothlock drop down visor system: Retractable drop down internal sun visor. All with the simple flip of a switch!
- Adjustable air intake vents and exhaust
- Removable chin curtain and breath deflector
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring Closure
- Laser contoured cool max interior
- Removable and washable antimicrobial sweat wicking cheek pads and liner
- Dual density EPS: One of the most advanced EPS safety liner designs in the industry
- Optic shield: Flat panel optically correct shield
- Blinc Communication System: integrated audio
- DOT & ECE Certified
- Designed with breakthrough technology
- Made to provide world class quality and reliability
- Unique design to help you show off your personal style
- T-14B Full Face Helmet with Communication System
TORC® is the second largest manufacturer of helmets in the world, and one of few companies that strive to incorporate modern technology into classic designs, staying true to the motorcycle culture. Its premium helmets are specially designed for those who have a thirst for adventure and break the routine, turning everyday life into an exciting personal experience. TORC provides them with helmets that are both safe and stylish, as well as comfortable and functional. Made by the company that was born on the streets of historical route 66, TORC helmets are works of motorcycle art.