Universal Standard Camel Seat Cover (9330-02) by US Sheepskin®. 1 Piece. Pelt with Straps. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge
- Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy
- All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
- It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air
- Pinnacle of luxurious comfort with a sophisticated touch and supple feel
- Sheepskin creates a natural insulating effect, delivering superior heat transfer and breathability
- Will keep you warm in the coldest winter and cool in the hottest summer
- Made from the finest wool fiber for unmatched durability
- Cut and tailored to perfection to fit like a glove
Sheepskin seat covers are great for any season. They keep you cool during the summer and warm in wintertime, because of the breathing properties of wool's hollow fibers. They are always comfortable because they are extremely soft, and they provide a comfortable cushion of air that acts as a temperature insulator. With sheepskin seat covers, you will not have to worry about getting into a "hot seat". During cold winter months, sheepskin seat covers are perfect for giving you that extra added comfort and warmth. The natural lanolin in sheepskin will actually improve the durability of leather seats over time, making sheepskin seat covers a great investment.
Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, US Sheepskin® is one of the largest manufacturers of sheepskin products in North America. Since its beginning in 1976, the company has bent over backwards to help you stay comfortable, no matter whether you’re at home, outdoors, or behind the wheel. From seat and headrest covers to hats, gloves, rugs, pillows, and much more, US Sheepskin offers a diverse line of premium-grade sheepskin products designed to give you the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Top-of-the-line US Sheepskin products are breathable, gentle on your skin, and don’t give off an electrical charge. What’s more? Unlike their synthetic counterparts, they absorb sweat immediately, and can even help activate blood circulation. Go with US Sheepskin to enjoy natural comfort wherever you are!