Heritage Leather Road Jacket by VKTRE®. An L.A. inspired leather jacket for the warmer months. Built for the road. Ride or drive. This jacket does it all. VKTRE designed this jacket to celebrate VKTRE Los Angeles heritage. After living and working in this town for years, VKTRE thought it best to show appreciation by creating a jacket influenced by VKTRE city from start to finish. In fact, VKTRE worked with a local family-owned tannery to supply all the high-quality leather and hardware, including snaps and buckles.
- Pockets for the ability to add or remove CE rated motorcycle armor
- The collar buckle allows for adjustments to tighten or loosen the fit for comfort, layering, or helmet style
- Made with rich, café colored leather sourced from VKTRE hometown. 1.2 - 1.3 mm thick
- Adjustable cuff tabs allow for 3 incremental positions to block air from rushing into the jacket
- Ergonomically designed for all day comfortable wear on or off a motorbike
- 4 outside pockets and one large zippered inside pocket for item storage
- Two way zipper allows for comfort in all riding/driving positions
- Unique design to meet your tastes and preferences
- Perfect for use in high-speed environments
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Whether you're cruising down the coast with the top down, or carving canyons on a street bike, this jacket is suitable for whatever you ride or drive.
Breathe-able full grain cowhide. VKTRE quality leather is minimally processed and never sanded. That means it retains its natural strength and allows for better breathe-ability than other similar weight leathers.
Made with pride in Los Angeles, CA.
This jacket is covered by VKTRE warranty policy which covers a lifetime of repairs on any hardware replacement and free leather patch work.
The VKTRE® Collection was created to bridge a gap that has been ignored for too long. It was a concept created by riders, for riders. How could VKTRE create high quality motorwear that provides both protection and style? How could VKTRE create clothing that inspires confidence on and off the bike? The answer was a long process of research, development, and a merge of practical design and motorcycle style. At long-last VKTRE have created a line that has been developed by both fashion designers and avid motorcycle riders, coming together in order to change the tide of motorcycle and scooter clothing.