Ladies Aviator Motorcycle Jacket by VKTRE®. The perfectly cut bomber Aviator Jacket for a comfortable ride. Hand-crafted from 100% Full-grain American Cowhide, the highest echelon leather available. Made in VKTRE Los Angeles studio. All cut from one hand-chosen cowhide.
- 1.2-1.3 mm full grain American sourced cowhide
- Leather backed ribbed knit collar around neck
- Hidden pocket snaps for secure closure
- Pockets for the addition of back, shoulder, and elbow armor
- Premium two way polished zipper. Allows adjustment for various riding position
- Hidden inside patch pocket
- Hand waxed for weather resistance and to preserve longevity of the leather
- Shearling wool collar for wind resistance and neck protection
- Unique design to meet your tastes and preferences
- Perfect for use in high-speed environments
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Weather resistant: Hand-applied wax seals out the weather to keep you dry during unexpected downpours
2 Way zippers. Allows for the rider to customize the bottom length of the jacket to suit any riding position. Prevents the jacket from bunching up while riding motos with aggressive posturing. VKTRE use American-made G2 Zippers By UCAN LA.
The best quality leather available. As you wear this jacket the high quality leather will naturally break in and fit your body like a glove, part of the beauty of full grain leather is the story it tells after years of wear. VKTRE jackets are meant to last a lifetime. Free re-waxing is included with every purchase.
All VKTRE patterns are hand-drafted from scratch at the VKTRE Moto Co. design house in Los Angeles, VKTRE originals are available nowhere else. VKTRE fashion outerwear to be uniquely yours.
The VKTRE® Collection was created to bridge a gap that has been ignored for too long. It was a concept created by riders, for riders. How could VKTRE create high quality motorwear that provides both protection and style? How could VKTRE create clothing that inspires confidence on and off the bike? The answer was a long process of research, development, and a merge of practical design and motorcycle style. At long-last VKTRE have created a line that has been developed by both fashion designers and avid motorcycle riders, coming together in order to change the tide of motorcycle and scooter clothing.