V2 Design Rear Set by Vortex®. Color:Black. CNC-machined from solid billet aluminum. Race grip footpegs offer traction for the most rigorous circumstances. Newer models offer a wide range of adjustability. Dual roller bearings in each lever allow for ultra precise shifting and braking.
|Finish: Black Anodized|
- V2 Design
- Increased strength and reduced weight over previous model (RS606K)
- Improved range of adjustment over previous model (RS606K)
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm
- Adjustment Range - Fwd: 5 mm, Back: 15 mm and Down: 5 mm, Up: 25 mm and 10 mm increments, 10 positions
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering 0.5" of pedal length adjustment
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg
- Designed to serve the motorsport market
- Reliable and secure solution for your racing needs
- Expertly engineered to win and last for years ahead
For nearly 20 years, U.S.-based Vortex® continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, Vortex focus on absolute quality. Each of Vortex race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex test on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.