Universal Utility Fuel Jug (3522) by VP Racing Fuels®. VP's Containers are made with only the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. Hose not included.
- This is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB and other official agencies. For Racing Fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports. Not for fuel used on highways. Also for storage and transport of feed, water, attractants, fluids and other outdoor products
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Capacity: 5 Gal.|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
VP Racing Fuels® was founded by Steve Burns, who initially exhibited his aptitude for R&D in the early 1970’s as a young racer in San Antonio, Texas. Self-taught in chemistry and physics, Steve was convinced the race fuel manufacturers of the day were falling short in their quest for optimum horsepower. To address this shortcoming, he began experimenting with exotic blends of fuel, much to the dismay of his parents whose garage served as Steve’s laboratory. Steve began at the local tracks of Texas, where racers tried his fuel and liked the power gains. His first fuel was christened “C12™,” the word spread and Steve’s company was founded as VP Racing Fuels in 1974. The passion and dedication of VP’s development team to staying on the leading edge of technology is legendary. Most of VP’s employees are or have been racers in one form or another and are driven by the competitive will to win. Together, the VP team intends to solidify its position as the true World Leader in Race Fuel Technology for years to come. With its position at the technological forefront of performance fuels secure, VP is leveraging its history and winning tradition to take its brand to the next level by launching VP-branded retail gas stations and convenience stores across the U.S. Working with a select group of quality distributors, cutting-edge marketing and technology, VP Racing Fuels is one of the fastest growing retail gasoline brands in the country.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov