Universal DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Wagner®. Designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment specifications, Wagner® Brake fluids feature rust and corrosion inhibitors to maximize life cycles while other special additives optimize performance at high temperatures.
- Heavy Duty DOT 3 formulation
- High Dry Boiling Point 401 degrees Fahrenheit / 205 degrees Celsius
- Minimum Wet Boiling Point 284 degrees Fahrenheit / 140 degrees Celsius
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS 571.116, SAE J1703
- Formulated with rust inhibitors
- Designed, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers
Wagner®, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.