Universal Deluxe Series Slant Saddlebags (58700-00) by Willie & Max®. Features 1.5" silver concho with decorative lace, quick release buckles, zip off yokes and removable carry handles and plastic reinforcing for shape retention. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|W&M Style Family: Deluxe|
|Exterior Dimensions: 14" x 12" x 5.5"|
|Material: Synthetic Leather|
|Type of Mount: Throw Over|
- American traditional style bag with 1.5" silver concho with lace
- Medium size gives you room to carry the essentials without getting too bulky
- Made with 12 oz UV and water resistant vinyl to stand up to the toughest elements
- Interior is supported with a plastic liner to help keep the bag from sagging
- Bag is held closed with two quick release buckles concealed under decorative chrome buckles
- Expertly made from sturdy materials
- Designed and manufactured using innovative technologies
- Made with maximum safety and reliability in mind
- Includes two bags and throwover system with zip off yokes. Size: Standard, 14" L x 12" H x 5.5" W.
Using equal parts steel, leather and labor, Willie & Max® has become a storied motorcycle legend among riders and enthusiasts alike. It’s the story legends are made of. The year: 1972. Two friends, nicknamed "Willie" and "Max", were planning a three-day ride from suburban Chicago around Lake Michigan. They searched in vain for luggage to fit their Triumph Bonnevilles. Harley Davidson had heavy leather bags for its motorcycles, but they were expensive and not suited for other brands. The friends resigned themselves to roping clumsy duffel bags onto their seats (those were the days before bungee cords) and hoped they wouldn't lose or drench their gear.