Motorcycle Windshields & Windscreens
- Slipstreamer®Falcon Series WindshieldFalcon Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. Slipstreamer NEW QUICK RELEASE hardware systems fit many different bikes with standard fork tubes, tapered fork tubes and the newer oversized cruiser fork tubes. This unique design combines the...Engineered to help enhance safety and productivityInnovative technology to bring you the pinnacle of protection$414.86 - $622.76
- Slipstreamer®Spirit Series WindshieldSpirit Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. Advanced design, sporty graphics and definitive lines combine with all the standard features of the S-00 Enterprise to give you a sporty, touring shield second to none. Fits either a round or...Engineered to help enhance safety and productivityInnovative technology to bring you the pinnacle of protection$323.96 - $359.06
- Puig®Standard ScreenStandard Screen by Puig®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Rounded Contour-ProfileTÜV Approved$47.45 - $122.76
- Puig®V-Tech Line Touring WinshieldV-Tech Line Touring Winshield by Puig®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Rounded Contour-ProfileTÜV Approved$188.90
- National Cycle®Dakota 3.0 WindshieldDakota 3.0 Windshield by National Cycle®. The Dakota™ 3.0 Windshield gives a custom look to many bikes with exposed forks and a fork tube width from 175mm to 245mm (center-to-center). If you're looking for a quality product that will...Fixed Fork Mount HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$179.96 - $188.96
- MRA®"R" Racing Windshield"R" Racing Windshield by MRA®. The MRA racing screen has a clear elevation in the centre of the screen - the so-called "double bubble". It suits the overall design of this dynamic racing motorcycle just perfectly.Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsWill help make your outdoor adventures more comfortable$133.99 - $138.99
- National Cycle®F-Series FairingF-Series Fairing by National Cycle®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Headlight MountDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$98.96 - $130.46
- National Cycle®Flyscreen WindshieldFlyscreen Windshield by National Cycle®. Headlight Mount. The Flyscreen® is a stylish item for custom cruisers, muscle bikes and performance machines. The clean, minimal appearance and trim plate will enhance the look of your bike.Headlight MountDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$89.96 - $179.96
- National Cycle®Gladiator Height/Rake Adjustable WindshieldGladiator Height/Rake Adjustable Windshield by National Cycle®. Finally, a custom look in windshields that's worthy of your big iron - the Gladiator® Height/Rake Adjustable Windshields from National Cycle!If you're looking for a...DualPivot™ Mount HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$166.46 - $220.46
- National Cycle®Plexistar 3 Windshield FairingPlexistar 3 Windshield Fairing by National Cycle®. National Cycle introduced the Plexifairing 3™ in 1984, and it was an instant hit with riders worldwide. This windshield has truly gone "platinum." And National Cycle sell as many...Designed to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliabilityOne-of-a-kind style will help customize your motorcycle$242.96 - $265.46
- National Cycle®Replacement HD ScreenReplacement HD Screen by National Cycle®. Step up from your OEM shield to superior optics and tough FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate. National Cycle's replacement screens are computer routed and precision drilled to bolt in easily...FMR HardcoatedUses OEM Hardware$67.46 - $103.46
- National Cycle®Touring Replacement ScreenTouring Replacement Screen by National Cycle®. National Cycle offers three full-size commuter windscreens for the Honda PCX. These windscreens function great in cool weather and rain, and are excellent choices for general commuting.Uses OEM HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$116.96 - $134.96
- MRA®"NRN" Racing Windshield"NRN" Racing Windshield by MRA®. The naked bike special racing screen (NRN) for the Z900 has a length of 34cm, improving your ride comfort. This super naked bike and its ultralight frame and breathtaking acceleration deserves a racy...Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsWill help make your outdoor adventures more comfortable$184.99
- National Cycle®VStream Touring Replacement ScreenVStream Touring Replacement Screen by National Cycle®. The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort...Uses OEM HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$113.36 - $215.96
- National Cycle®Wave QR Quick Release FairingWave QR Quick Release Fairing by National Cycle®. Have the hottest bike around with National Cycle's Wave QR® - the fairing that defines performance on the edge. The Wave's sculpted polycarbonate body captures the spirit of your...SwitchBlade® Quick Release Mount HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$247.46 - $359.96
- Slipstreamer®"The Original" Series Windshield"The Original" Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. This is the shield that started it all! Although there have been a few design changes, this is the same shield Slipstreamer was built with. Slipstreamer is aerodynamically designed to...Engineered to help enhance safety and productivityInnovative technology to bring you the pinnacle of protection$273.56 - $300.56
- Slipstreamer®Classic Series WindshieldClassic Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...$377.06 - $620.96
- MRA®"NRM" Racing Windshield"NRM" Racing Windshield by MRA®. The MT07 is one of Yamaha's most successfully selling motorcycles and an exciting Hyper Naked Bike. They also offer racing windscreens (NRM) from MRA that match this design. Their sporty look further...The original 'Double Bubble' windscreenDirect bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen$160.99 - $166.99
- Kuryakyn®Airmaster™ Dark Smoke WindshieldAirmaster™ Dark Smoke Windshield by Kuryakyn®. You've decked Kuryakyn your Bagger with enough chrome to blind a guy with welding glasses, now it's time to do something about that stock, utilitarian windshield. This windshield is...Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring valueMade with experience and proven by quality$133.19
- Slipstreamer®Enterprise Series WindshieldEnterprise Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. Dynamic, sculptured styling enhances the appearance of your bike without affecting its lines, and longer lowers give added protection against weather and road hazards. A strong, four-point,...$315.86 - $350.06
- Memphis Shades®Del Rey SportshieldDel Rey Sportshield by Memphis Shades®. The Del Rey is a minimalist shield for just the right amount of protection and style. With its 13" height from the top of the headlight cut-out, it is the smallest shield in Memphis Sportshield...Small, sleek design that offers fair protection in a minimalist packageMeasures 15" Width x 13" Height above headlight$79.95
- National Cycle®SwitchBlade 2-Up Quick Release WindshieldSwitchBlade 2-Up Quick Release Windshield by National Cycle®. The largest of the four SwitchBlade® Windshields, the 2-Up® offers maximum protection from the wind and weather for you and your riding partner. The 2-Up enhances your long...Largest size with maximum wind protectionIdeal for touring, two-up riding, and cold season commuting$266.84 - $359.96
- National Cycle®Dakota 4.5 WindshieldDakota 4.5 Windshield by National Cycle®. The Dakota™ 4.5 Windshield is a value-priced alternative to a hardcoated polycarbonate windshield. The Dakota 4.5 is named for its material thickness of 3/16" (4.5mm.) This is a heavy gauge...Fixed Fork Mount HardwareDesigned to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability$166.46 - $175.46
- Puig®Generation Touring Naked WindshieldGeneration Touring Naked Windshield by Puig®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Rounded Contour-ProfileTÜV Approved$85.45 - $243.98
- Slipstreamer®OEM WindshieldOEM Windshield by Slipstreamer®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...$54.89 - $377.96
- Slipstreamer®Viper Series WindshieldViper Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. The Viper uses the same quick-release mount system as Slipstreamer popular Spitfire shield but has a larger glass for added protection. The unique design gives riders better upper body protection.$134.96 - $192.56
- Memphis Shades®Batwing WindshieldUniversal Batwing Windshield by Memphis Shades®. Hardware included. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship....Unique, dependable, and functionalProven to deliver long-lasting service life$84.95
- Puig®Trend Windshield with VisorTrend Windshield with Visor by Puig®. Supplied with Trend Windshield + Multiadjustable Visor. Improve the aerodynamics and protect yourself against the wind with the Trend windshield with the Puig visor. Made of 3mm polycarbonate and...2 fixation pointsRounded Contour-Profile$151.85 - $170.67
- Slipstreamer®Spitfire Series WindshieldSpitfire Series Windshield by Slipstreamer®. Distinctive looks and streamlined protection are all in a small fairing. The Spitfire and Spitfire Chrome are leaders in the Slipstreamer line with their exclusive anodized aluminum disc...$133.16 - $136.76
- National Cycle®Plexistar 2 Windshield FairingPlexistar 2 Windshield Fairing by National Cycle®. The classic Plexistar 2™ is the sporty version of National Cycle famous Plexifairing 3™. The cut of the Plexistar 2 is a bit larger around the headlight opening and the lowers...Designed to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliabilityOne-of-a-kind style will help customize your motorcycle$211.46 - $229.46
What a joy it is to get out on the open road and feel the wind in your face! This is the reason why many of us like riding a motorcycle so much. But what may seem exciting for the first hour can become tiresome during long rides. Plus, bugs, rock chips, and other debris can spoil even the most thrilling bike tour. If you want to ride long hours in comfort and safety, you can’t go wrong with a motorcycle windshield. This accessory is the perfect way to prevent the wind from hitting you and affecting your performance. A motorcycle windshield also helps keep rain, insects, and flying debris away from your face, eliminating distraction. In our online store, you’ll find an extensive selection of windshields for a variety of bikes out there.
Not all windshields are designed to work great for you, though. With such a wide range of sizes and styles, you need to take into account several factors to choose the windshield that’s right for you. First of all, keep in mind that getting the right size is a key for a successful driving experience. You may think the longer the windshield, the better. Well, you’re wrong. A windshield that’s too tall will compromise your safety by obstructing your vision, especially if it’s covered with dirt or bug splatters. On the other hand, if your windshield is too short, it will neither deflect the wind blast nor protect you from road hazards and unfavorable weather. It’s also important to make sure the windshield is not at your sight line because you will have to stretch or bend down to be able to see the road clearly.
While there are no general rules or regulations for the height of the windshield, it’s always a good idea to install the one just below your line of sight, so you can easily see over a top of it. This height will also allow you to bend slightly for maximum wind protection during highway rides. To measure the correct height for your windshield, sit on your motorcycle in your riding position and extend your arm, trying to keep it at the level of your nose tip or an inch below your eye level. Then ask someone to measure the height from this point to an inch above your bike’s headlight. When it comes to width, it’s better when the width of your windshield matches the width of your bike. However, if you crave for more coverage, opt for a wider windshield that will add extra protection to your hands and arms.
The material your windshield is made of is another factor to take into account when making your final decision. High-impact acrylic is the most popular material used for motorcycle windshields since it can withstand a fair amount of vibration while keeping its clarity over time. While acrylic is quite easy to scratch, it can be buffed out or polished to nearly original condition. Polycarbonate windshields are far more durable than their acrylic counterparts and can hold up even to the toughest abuse. Polycarbonate is an extremely flexible material, which allows for increased chip and shatter resistance. However, this material is more expensive than acrylic and is prone to yellowing over time. Both acrylic and polycarbonate windshields are available in a variety of tints, colors and profiles, so you can easily add a touch of style to your prized possession, while making your ride much safer.
When you install a windshield, you want it to fit perfectly. However, if you have an older model or modified bike, you can opt for a universal motorcycle windscreen which will require more time and effort to install. You can also choose between a permanently installed and quick-release windshield. If you are not going to change between different windshields or remove your windshield for a short city ride, then a fixed option is for you. Quick-release windshields are perfect for those who want more versatility. Mounting location also depends on your personal preferences. If you want to be able to adjust the position of your windshield so you can reduce airflow in cold weather or get more airflow on those hot summer days, choose a handlebar-mounted windshield. A fork-mounted option is your best bet for maximum stability. Fork-mounted windshields are also larger in size compared to handlebar-mounted ones, so they’ll give you more protection.