Complete Bottom End Rebuild Crankshaft Kit by Wiseco®. Multi-cylinder applications come complete with main bearings (unless specified otherwise). Pre-assembled and precision trued to OEM specifications. Ready for installation. Every Wiseco Crankshaft Assembly has double forged and shot peened connecting rods. This superior process has been tested and proven to produce stronger rods with the highest dimension accuracy. Combined with exceptional crank webs and the highest quality bearings, Wiseco Crankshaft Assemblies are a cut above the rest.
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Stroke: 47.80 mm|
- Crafted to deliver unbeatable levels of quality
- High grade materials for exceptional performance
- Superior in durability and reliability
- B1012 - Top End Bearing 14 x 18 x 16.2 mm
- B1045 - Crank Pin Bearing 20 x 26 x 13.8 mm KU
- B5009 - Main Bearing 22 x 56 x 16 mm
- W5763 - THRUST WASHERS(2) 20 mm ID X 1 mm
- W5789 - CRANK PIN - HOLLOW - 20 mm X 45 mm
- WB1012 - Bottom End Gasket Kit CR80/85R '86-05
Wiseco® began the manufacture of pistons 70 years ago when founder Clyde Wiseman started making them in his garage. The pistons he made at that time were destined for use in big bore marine engines, and like so many successful companies that began in people’s garages, word of what he was doing spread and soon he was making pistons for friends and so business began to grow. When Wiseco was officially formed in 1941 it serviced the needs of racers and powersports enthusiasts, and today the powersports sector – predominantly motorcycles and ATVs – now accounts for the largest portion of the work done by the business.