Hour Meter with Log Book by Wiseco®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Works on all gasoline engines
- No battery or ground wire required
- Easy Installation - No wiring necessary
- Peel & stick, or attach with enclosed hardware
- 100% epoxy encapsulated cases are water resistant
- Record & display in increments of 0.1 hours up to 9,999.9 hours
- Hourglass symbols appear & flash on/off to indicate counting time
- Automatic roll-over
- Displays can be read at all times (whether power is applied or not)
- No clicking like mechanical meters
- Simple patented one wire wrap installation
- Log book included
- Expertly crafted utilizing advanced technologies
- Designed to provide exceptional quality and durability
- Made from high-quality materials for excellent durability and safety
Trail Tech offers a variety of model specific and universal kits for complete vehicle integration. All kits include mounting hardware, tach sensor, and power connection. Temperature and wheel sensors vary by kit, see the IN THE BOX tab below for details. The Vapor speedometer/tachometer is a popular choice for both on and off-road enthusiasts. Vapor's large digital tachometer bar graph is easy to read. At a small size of 4.2" x 2.3", Vapor is perfect for all types of riding like cross country, trail riding or at the track. The main features include a large RPM graph and speed readout, with much more data built in. At the top, programmable LED lights blink when it's time to shift gears or during an over-temp event. Vapor can replace an entire instrument cluster on your dashboard. Vapor displays speed, tach, engine temperature, ambient temperature, resettable distance, clock, ride time, and odometer. Maximum values are displayed for temperature, speed, and RPM (reset trip data to start fresh max values.) Use the built-in stop watch for race training, or resettable trip distance for enduro courses.
Wiseco® began the manufacture of pistons 70 years ago when founder Clyde Wiseman started making them in his garage. The pistons he made at that time were destined for use in big bore marine engines, and like so many successful companies that began in people’s garages, word of what he was doing spread and soon he was making pistons for friends and so business began to grow. When Wiseco was officially formed in 1941 it serviced the needs of racers and powersports enthusiasts, and today the powersports sector – predominantly motorcycles and ATVs – now accounts for the largest portion of the work done by the business.