Rear Black Fender Eliminator Kit by Yoshimura®. This new kit incorporates Yoshimura new Shrink Solder Connectors and Yoshimura new and improved weather tight light housing, and brighter DOT compliant LED light. Proudly made in the USA.
- New improved D.O.T. compliant L.E.D. light and housing
- New easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Model specific precision laser-cut stainless steel bracket tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle
- Black anodized aluminum license plate frame with silk screened Yoshimura logo included
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Compatible with aftermarket turn signals when combined with Universal Turn Signal Bracket Kit (sold separately)
- Yoshimura LED black anodized aluminum body turn signal kits available separately (072GLTSFK front and 072BGLTSR rear)
- Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring value
- State-of-the-art design and peerless quality
- Designed to give your motorcycle a stylish, bold look
Since Yoshimura® foundation in Fukuoka, Japan in 1954, Pop Yoshimura started engine tuning in his own way. There was no information of engine tuning at that time, and he tuned many engines all by himself with his inspiration and knowledge in engineering. His years of experience made the name "Yoshimura" famous for the quality and the performance. Still more, the reputation has been created from various racing victories around the world. Yoshimura has done an expansion abroad in 1973 and Yoshimura companies (Yoshimura Japan Co., Ltd. and Yoshimura Research & Development of America, inc.) have been both started to grow dealing with motorcycle performance products. Today Yoshimura is widely known for its top-notch exhaust, engine, electrical, chassis, and race kit parts.