Condor SVS Solid Modular Helmet (88-30857) by Zox®. The Condor SVS is a lightweight modular helmet, with integrated inner sun shield SVS (Solar Visor System), that provides optimum comfort and maximum ventilation. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Color: Matte Black|
|Helmet Shape: Intermediate Oval|
|Face Shield: Yes|
|Integrated Sun Visor: Yes|
|Peak Visor: No|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved and ECE Approved|
- Lightweight, two shell sizes and two EPS for more comfort and better fit
- Large eyeport for improved visibility
- Integrated inner sun shield SVS – (Solar Visor System)
- Injected visor, anti-scratch exterior, anti-fog inside[:
- Easy secure/release adjustable chin strap, micro metric buckle
- Removable and adjustable, washable interior
- Optimal venting thru intake and exhaust vents channeled thru the EPS
- EPS ear pockets for comfort, communication ready
- Flip-up jaw securely closes and opens easily
- Weight (approximate) 1600 g (3.5lbs)
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05
- Condor SVS Modular Helmet
- Zox protective fleece helmet bag
Zox is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Zox are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Zox does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Zox is the name you can trust.
Established over a decade ago to address the customer need for a safe helmet at a reasonable price, Zox® has consistently developed on their core values. Over the years, the company has steadily grown to now include a full range of helmets in the following categories: Street, Dirt and Snow. At Zox, technology and design go hand in hand. Zox helmets are assembled with the latest quality materials, using cutting-edge computer-designed graphics, colors and patterns, and thus, ensuring a long-lasting, highly durable finish. Quality, safety, style and affordability are in the DNA of Zox and they’ll continue to emphasize these characteristics as Zox powers ahead.