Element 290™ Disc Lock by Abus®.Larger diameter, greater protection: The ABUS Element 290 Brake Disc Lock comes with a thick locking bolt and all the convenience of an ABUS product. The Abus Element 290 Brake Disc Lock protects your scooter with a whole centimetre of specially hardened steel. Once the Element 290 is fixed to the brake disc, it is no longer possible for a thief to make off with your scooter quickly. In contrast, locking the device takes no time at all: The locking bolt is activated directly with the push-down cylinder - something which is appreciated by frequent cyclists who lock and unlock their bikes several times a day. In addition to protection and ease of use, the Element 290 also has the right accessories. With the included memory cable, you will never forget to remove the lock before starting your scooter. A 2nd key is also included with the lock, as well as a transport bag
|Brake disc lock inner clearance: 2-23/64"
|Locking type: key
|Brake disc lock bolt: 25/64"
|Carrier: without bracket
|Weight [lbs]: 0.88 lbs
|Security Level Motorbike: 5
- 25/64" locking bolt
- Very easy to use thanks to the push-down cylinder which automatically locks the bolt into place when closed
- The bolt is made of specially hardened steel
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery
- A memory cable which is included with the lock serves as a reminder to prevent accidental pulling away when the motorbike is still secured
- Basic protection for when there is a low risk of theft
- Recommended for securing scooters
- A transport bag is included in the scope of delivery
- Brake disc locks are the most compact type of motorbike lock which makes them easy to transport
- For increased security during longer parking periods, it is advisable to also secure the motorbike to a fixed object
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Guaranteed to provide the ultimate in protection
- Lightweight design coupled with ultimate strength
When August Bremicker and his sons first started up their own business producing padlocks in the small village of Volmarstein, Germany back in 1924, they would hardly believe that one day it will grow into a strong, independent and international corporate group for mechanical and electronic security. Today ABUS® offers first-rate security products that are high quality, incredibly reliable, easy to operate, and offer a long service. In order to meet the growing requirements of its customers, this company provides a large product range of innovative solutions for home security, safety lockout, commercial security and recreational security.