ZX Evo V2 Bottom by Alpinestars®. Alpinestars ZX Series EVO Lines layers are constructed with Lenzing FR™; an innovative natural viscose fiber that affords exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. This Formula 1 specification underwear is extremely lightweight and thin, while being incredibly soft to the touch for greatly enhanced comfort when wearing a driving suit.
- Fabric composition with a high percentage of Lenzing FR™ fiber for enhanced garment performance
- Jaquard motif with Alpinestars knee logo for a unique design
- Perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship
- Manufactured to offer high value and everlasting reliability
- Strict quality control ensures conformance to safety standards
Stretchable construction under new homologation standard requirements
Lightweight, seamless tubular construction for optimum comfort
Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard
Alpinestars® is a world-known Italian company that manufactures protective apparel, footwear and other gear for use in motorcycle, auto racing and other action sports. It was founded in 1963 by an Italian leather craftsman and a motosport aficionado Sante Mazzarolo. Today Alpinestars is the company that outfits Formula One, MotoGP, Motocross and NASCAR champions. Inspired by its motorsports heritage Alpinestars started to develop a premium line of sportswear clothing for men and women with designer offices in California and Italy. The brand name Alpinestars proudly stands out in the world of motorcycle and auto racing.