Race V3 Bottom (4754720-1112-M) by Alpinestars®. Size: Medium. Color: Anthracite/Melange. Lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Race v3 Series Formula 1 specification tech base layer incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing under a driving suit.
- Soft-touch textile for feel and enhanced comfort
- Lenzing FR™ material is a natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress
- Perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship
- Manufactured to offer high value and everlasting reliability
- Strict quality control ensures conformance to safety standards
Advanced tech base layer with Alpinestars innovative flame-resistant technology incorporating elastane fiber for improved engineered elasticity and high levels of comfort
Stretchable construction under the new homologation standard requirements
Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard
Alpinestars® is a world-known Italian company that manufactures protective apparel, footwear and other gear for use in motorcycle, auto racing and other action sports. It was founded in 1963 by an Italian leather craftsman and a motosport aficionado Sante Mazzarolo. Today Alpinestars is the company that outfits Formula One, MotoGP, Motocross and NASCAR champions. Inspired by its motorsports heritage Alpinestars started to develop a premium line of sportswear clothing for men and women with designer offices in California and Italy. The brand name Alpinestars proudly stands out in the world of motorcycle and auto racing.