Fork Suspension Kit by Race Tech®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- RT Fork Suspension/Lowering Kits are designed to improve the ride, comfort and handling of your bike
- The kits allow the suspension to be customized for the rider
- They include a set of Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators, a pair of Hi-Performance Springs and Lowering Hardware
- The Lowering Hardware allows the option to lower the front end 1"-2"
- Lowering is not required and is recommended for show models only
- Designed to fine-tune your ride so you can enjoy top-notch performance
- Great for amateur motocross riders and professional bike rippers alike
- Built with premium-grade materials to deliver years of exceptional value
- Made to be rock-solid strong and durable to withstand the abuse of punishing racing conditions
Founded in 1984 by Paul Thede Race Tech® specialized in Moto-Cross Suspension. In the early '90's Street/Road Race Products were developed contributing to Jamie James AMA Championship. 1994 marked the first official Race Tech Suspension Seminar, G3-S Custom Series Shocks released in 2008, Race Tech Suspension Bible in 2010. Today Race Tech offers Suspension Services for every type of Powersports Vehicle.