Bar Mounts by Renthal®. 2 Pieces. Renthal's 1-1/8" (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1-1/8" handlebars, such as the Twinwall or Fatbar, on certain model motorcycles which are equipped with 7/8" handlebars as standard. These are CNC machined from 6086 T-6 billet aluminum and black anodized with laser etched Renthal logo. The mounting studs are a special CNC machined hardened nickel chromoly steel with a machined relief to allow for the bending of the stud in the event of a hard crash. Renthal 1-1/8" mounts are meant to be a direct OEM replacement for the stock 7/8" mounts and will replicate the OEM bar position and height. Designed to use the OEM rubber cones.
- The clamps are CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet, high strength aluminium alloy
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp for maximum clamping strength
- The bolts are CNC machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel and the hardened and tempered to grade W strength
- A unique bolt head design with part hemispherical seating blended into the shank minimises the chance of bolt failure
- Renthal bar mounts are designed to replicate the bar postion of the OE bar mounts
- Black anodised finish
- Please note Renthal bar mounts are designed to utilize the OE rubber cones
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Precise engineering ensures the latest in quality
- Unique, dependable, and functional
Renthal® is a global leader in the manufacturing, design and sales of motorcycle, ATV and cycle parts and accessories. The current parts portfolio covers a wide range of products for motocross, quad bikes, road bikes and trials bikes. These market leading products include handlebars, grips, bar mounts, levers, hand guards, chainwheels, chain and brake pads. Renthal cycle product portfolio includes handlebars, stems, grips and chainrings. Renthal is a global brand, but the manufacturing heart is in Manchester, UK.