Rear Set by Vortex®. CNC-machined from solid billet aluminum. Race grip footpegs offer traction for the most rigorous circumstances. Newer models offer a wide range of adjustability. Dual roller bearings in each lever allow for ultra precise shifting and braking.
|Finish: Black Anodized|
- Brake-Pivot design keeps brake pedal with footpeg for more consistent feel between adjustment positions
- Brake pedal mounted on heel guard to help prevent engine block damage in the event of a crash
- Shift and Brake pedals mount independent of footpegs to prevent binding in the event of a crash
- Adjustment Range - Fwd: 5 mm, Back: 15 mm and Down: 5 mm, Up: 25 mm and 10 mm increments, 12 positions
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum for strength, low weight and durability
- Dual Ball Bearing Shift and Brake Pedals provide smooth and consistent action
- Rounded edges prevent race boots from getting snagged on heel guards while riding
- Race grip footpegs increase rider confidence and chassis feedback
- Individual replacement parts available from Vortex, your local dealer, and most trackside vendors
- Designed to serve the motorsport market
- Reliable and secure solution for your racing needs
- Expertly engineered to win and last for years ahead
For nearly 20 years, U.S.-based Vortex® continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, Vortex focus on absolute quality. Each of Vortex race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex test on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.