Complete Bottom End Rebuild Crankshaft Kit by Wiseco®. Multi-cylinder applications come complete with main bearings (unless specified otherwise). Pre-assembled and precision trued to OEM specifications. Ready for installation. Every Wiseco Crankshaft Assembly has double forged and shot peened connecting rods. This superior process has been tested and proven to produce stronger rods with the highest dimension accuracy. Combined with exceptional crank webs and the highest quality bearings, Wiseco Crankshaft Assemblies are a cut above the rest.
- Shot peened rods
- Superior strength under heavy loads
- Optimized crank pin bearing radial running clearance
- Ensures maximum performance
- Precision honed
- Guarantees ultra round bearing surface
- Double drilled small ends
- Extra lubrication and cooling reduces top end distortion
- All rod bores case hardened to 58-62 HRC
- Optimizes bearing running surface
- Precision engineered oiling slots
- Maximizes rod strength and bearing life
- The latest in caged needle roller bearings
- Provide the highest possible RPM
- Highest quality hot rolled steel crank pins
- Case hardened to 58-62 Rc
- Silver coated, bronze phosphor, dimpled thrust washers
- Increased oil retention and reduced friction
- Expertly crafted utilizing advanced technologies
- Designed to provide exceptional quality and durability
- Made from high-quality materials for excellent durability and safety
Wiseco's bottom end rebuild kit have everything you need to get the job done quickly. Every crank has been expertly engineered and rigorously tested to ensure it exceeds the highest quality standards. All kits come complete with crankshaft assembly, main bearings and complete bottom end gasket kit.
Every Wiseco crank has been engineered in the US and rigorously tested to ensure it exceeds the highest quality standards. Measurement and materials testing to determine whether the crank is in spec. Testing via Wiseco in-house dyno facility and compared against the OE benchmark- wide open throttle for 4 hours.
Wiseco® began the manufacture of pistons 70 years ago when founder Clyde Wiseman started making them in his garage. The pistons he made at that time were destined for use in big bore marine engines, and like so many successful companies that began in people’s garages, word of what he was doing spread and soon he was making pistons for friends and so business began to grow. When Wiseco was officially formed in 1941 it serviced the needs of racers and powersports enthusiasts, and today the powersports sector – predominantly motorcycles and ATVs – now accounts for the largest portion of the work done by the business.