Conventional Battery by Yuasa®. The Conventional battery is the industry standard for motorcycles, snowmobiles and ride-on mowers. Engineered to protect against corrosion, withstand vibration and deliver more cranking power to your motorcycle or riding mower.
|Battery Amp Hour Capacity: 19.0
|Battery Terminals: Top
|Battery Type: Wet cell
|Battery Usage: Starting
|Cold Cranking Amps (0 degrees F): 100 amps
|Height (in): 6.875 in.
|Length (in): 7.438 in.
|Quantity: Sold individually.
|Volts: 12 V
|Weight: 9.400 lbs.
|Width (in): 3.250 in.
- Specifically designed to protect against seepage and corrosion
- Made to withstand vibration
- Patented separators providing high cranking power
- Through-partition construction delivers maximum power while the unique sealed posts resist corrosion for a longer battery life
- Special Thin Separators
- Provides high cranking power
- Engineered to protect against corrosion, withstand vibration, and deliver high cranking power
- Engineered to meet uncompromisingly high standards
- Will last longer and require minimum maintenance
- Proven to deliver unmatched performance for years
Yuasa Battery Inc. has been manufacturing motorcycle batteries in the U.S.A. to uncompromisingly high standards since 1979. Most of the large capacity Powersports batteries are manufactured in Yuasa Battery Laureldale, PA plant. All other Powersports batteries are produced in a Yuasa state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in various countries throughout the world. Each Yuasa facility follows the same rigorous manufacturing processes to ensure the highest Yuasa quality standards are met. Yuasa Battery are the largest American manufacturer and the largest distributor of batteries for motorcycles, snowmobiles, scooters, all-terrain vehicles and personal watercraft.