Clip-On Bars Kit (CL0041) by Vortex®. Angle: 7°. Fork Tube Size: 41 mm. Color: Silver. Big Bike Parts® lets you take more on your ride without your trailer. The all new Universal Trailer Hitch Rack offers generous 16 x 10 ½ platform that can accommodate coolers, extra luggage, bags and more. Its 1 ½ high tubular frame is deep enough to secure your load and give you piece of mind while riding. A simple mounting bracket design uses your hitch ball as its mounting bolt with a custom designed washer that prevents movement once securely tightened. Works withmost receivers up to 3 wide and fits balls with up to a ¾ shank. As it mounts to the receiver ball mount, it fits with both horizontal and vertical receiver hitch assemblies.
- Vortex Bar End BE118K will also work with Vortex Clip-on tubes.
|Fork Tube Size: 41 mm|
- Economical replacement handlebar with amazing strength
- Machined from solid billet
- Removable handlebar
- In the event of a crash, simply replace the handlebar tube instead of the entire clip-on
- Handlebars sit at a 7 degree angle giving racers and street
- Designed to serve the motorsport market
- Reliable and secure solution for your racing needs
- Expertly engineered to win and last for years ahead
- (2) Collars
- (2) Handlebar tubes with plastic ends
- High tensile strength fasteners
For nearly 20 years, U.S.-based Vortex® continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, Vortex focus on absolute quality. Each of Vortex race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex test on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.